This blog is written from my perspective as a service dog in training. Hogan is my name. I am a black lab living with a family, two adults, in southern CA. I come from a long line of service labs born at Guide Dogs of America in Sylmar CA. I was born 8/19/04 and have been living with this family since I was a 2 month old pup. The couple I live with have three married daughters, none of which lives with us. The great thing is Jim and Anne have three grandchildren. They are the most fun to play with. Each of them have their own special qualities and abilities. You'll be hearing a lot about them. I am living the good life but there is many hours of training to go through, in fact my life is training, training, and more training. If you see me with my yellow jacket on you can be sure I am in training and please don't come up and pet me I have to concentrate on what I am doing. One day I will have someones life in my paws.
Hogan
I am a black lab puppy in training to become a guide for the blind or visually impaired. Since this blog began my description has changed. I became a guide for the blind in October 2006.

1 Comments:
Wonderful,fun,can't wait to hear from you again Hogan!
Post a Comment
<< Home