Saturday, August 26, 2006

I am going to send another post card to my puppy raisers..... it will say:
Dear Mom and Dad,
Hi, My trainers tell me that I've completed my first set of tests wearing my harness! I got to guide my trainers while they were blindfolded the other day. It sure was fun. I know I still have a lot to learn and soon we will be learning to guide on stairs, elevators and even escalators! We have fun when we are not working too. The kennel staff gives us bones and toys to play with. We also run and play in the grassy off - leash area. Love, Hogan

2 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Blogger Jake and Joanna said...

GDA puppy!! I'm raising Chandler, a goldendoodle for GDA! I was SO happy to run across your blog! Good luck to Hogan! I hope he's still in and we'll be seeing him graduate soon!!

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger GDA LAB said...

Great reading your blog about Chandler, he sure is one handsome, cute, cuddly and well behaved GDA puppy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home