There are a few things I forgot to tell you about. Everyone was so excited at graduation that it slipped my mind. My two brothers, Havey and Hemi graduated with me and we all got to go to our partners earlier than the others. The trainers called us "The H Boys". We all received partners who had previously had dogs so they did not need as much training. I still weigh 80 lbs the same as I went in for training. I am looking forward to the day I will see my puppy raisers again, they said they would come visit us....
Hogan
I am a black lab puppy in training to become a guide for the blind or visually impaired. Since this blog began my description has changed. I became a guide for the blind in October 2006.

1 Comments:
I was at your graduation, Hogan! I knew Harvey, too, and had even puppysat him. He was one of my favorites, and I was thrilled to see two of his brothers graduating with him. Congratulations!
Post a Comment
<< Home