Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My puppy raiser called us tonight with news, they are coming to visit us next week!! I could hear both Ernie and Anne and their energized voices talking mostly about me and my life before and after becoming a guide. I haven't seen my puppy raisers since October 2006, I wonder what our meeting will be like?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Blogger Anna said...

Hey Hogan! My name's Arturo, and I was a GDB pup-in-training. Sadly I was dropped for health, but I left my mom in November 2006, and didn't get to see her again till February 2008. She was nervous that I wouldn't remember her. But when I saw her, I ran to her and jumped up on her with kisses. You'll have to update and let us know how your meeting with your 1st family goes!!!

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger GDA LAB said...

Hi Arturo, Nice to meet you. My puppy raisers are big on photos so I bet they will post some along with all that we did that day....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home