Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I acted the fool and made my puppy raiser frustrated last night at class. I just could not control any urge I had to run, jump and play. I did that and more when I was suppose to be sitting, coming and staying. I even jumped on my brother when he least expected it (we were suppose to be on a 2 minute sit stay) and made him so mad he growled at me but I just continued my obnoxious behavior. Huey, my brother, has always been the more reserved of us. Since we were pups everytime I see him I want to jump on him and lick his face. He is good natured about it but sometimes like last night he just gets fed up. Huey got his first training collar last night, I have had mine for ten months. That tells you something about the differences in our personalities. I don't have class for two weeks so between now and then I am on a very strict training schedule.

1 Comments:

At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well- Hogan we have to say we are a bit shocked by your actions in class last night. Very unusual behavoir for our Hoganmyster.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home