
I am going back in time now but I am trying to make a point. As you can see my puppy raisers dressed me up as a black widow spider for Halloween, for Christmas I had twinkle lights on my yellow jacket but yesterday was just plain unacceptable. My puppy raiser asked me to jump into a Miata he was already seated in the car .... so ok I have done this a hundred times before but this time I wagged my tail at the wrong time and they tried to shut the door. Yes I did let out a blood curling yelp and the door was quickly opened. My tail..... well it is ok, they can't see the bruise I have under all the fur. When I become a guide and my partner will certainly check to make sure my tail is in the car before closing the door.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home