Saturday, March 04, 2006

Things have been going along pretty well these days. At my last training class I was the oldest dog there and I behaved myself and did a fine job of heeling, sit stay and down stay. My puppy raiser even got a prize, a lottery ticket. If you look closely at my picture your will see I have scraped my face but I don't remember how it happened. One minute I was out doing a training session in the rain and the next my puppy raiser looked over at me and this is what she saw. Not a pretty sight. I am going to the mall this morning to meet a few of my fellow trainees. We are going to practice some mall behaviors. Wish I could go up the escalator but we are not allowed, might get our toes caught so we always use the elevator that is ok because there is usually a kid in a stroller who has sticky hands I can try to lick. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, Blogger Sandra Mae Weir said...

I can say Hogan has the good life! He is well taken care of... maybe someone is jealous?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home